The PRE-1000 is the latest generation Telonics Pre-Amplifier designed specifically for guitar applications. It takes the signal from the guitar, shapes the tone as required, interfaces with external effects and drives a studio mixer or power amplifier while preserving the original sound quality.
- New master Wet/Dry fader control.
- New switchable "Bro" effect.
- New switchable Hum reduction function for single coil pickups.
- New Pedal Switch jack on rear panel. Allows switching "Bro" and Reverb remotely.
- New dual balanced XLR Direct stereo outputs (Left and Right) for stage and studio use. Includes ground lift switch.
- New Analog modelling for Direct outs. (3-position switch: Off, Normal, and Mellow)
- New high output headphone amp with separate volume control. Can be used as a second effects send.
- Built in electronic reverb on both channels with common front panel level control.
- String separation at all volume levels.
- All pure analog. No digitization of your sound thru A/D or D/A converters.
- Adjustable input impedance control to fine tune your sound.
- Warm tube-like sound with crystal clear highs.
- Ultra low noise - studio quality.
- High headroom.
- High output level available on demand.
- Studio Pre EQ parallel effects with adjustable send and return levels. Can be used in stereo or mono. Rear panel mounted.
- Overload LED indicator.
- Special "Blend" EQ control for personalizing your tone.
- Special Power On/Off circuit to minimize "pops" and speaker damage.
- Super quiet Mute circuit with LED indicator.
- Buffered tuner output. Remains active when mute is on.
- Input jacks located both front and rear. Use only one or the other (the front panel jack auto-disconnects the rear).
- Auxiliary stereo inputs for home practice or solo gigs with front panel level control. For CD players or a second effect return. Jacks located both front and rear.
- Only requires 1U rack space.
- Durable construction throughout. Made for years of trouble free use.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A. by musicians and engineers.
For more information, download the user manual from the support section.